South Dakota schools can receive discounted pricing on Charlotte Danielson books and DVDs through ASCD, now through Oct. 31.
The special promotion for South Dakota schools includes 25 percent off of Danielson books and 40 percent off the DVD set, when multiple copies of the same title are purchased. Eligible materials are listed below. In order to receive the discount, orders must go through ASCD representative Laurence Binder. Click here to access order form, pricing and contact information.
Per the recommendation of a 25-member work group, the South Dakota Board of Education adopted Danielson’s Framework for Teaching as the state’s standards for teaching. The Department of Education is working with two of the Education Service Agencies – TIE and East Dakota Education Cooperative – to provide training around the Danielson Framework. That training currently involves book studies, webinars, workshops and a small pilot program.
ASCD Books and DVD sets by Charlotte Danielson
• Enhancing Professional Practice: A Framework for Teaching (2nd Edition)
• The Handbook for Enhancing Professional Practice: Using the Framework for Teaching in Your School
• Implementing the Framework for Teaching in Enhancing Professional Practice: An ASCD Action Tool
• Teacher Evaluation to Enhance Professional Practice
• Enhancing Professional Practice DVD Series
Questions regarding orders should be directed to Laurence Binder, ASCD rep, at 281-541-0968 or email@example.com.